What is HIV?
● HIV (human immunodeficiency infection) is an infection that assaults the body’s safe framework. In case HIV isn’t dealt with, it can prompt (AIDS).
● There is right now no powerful fix. When individuals get HIV, they have it forever.
● Yet, with legitimate clinical consideration, HIV can be controlled. Individuals with HIV who seek viable HIV treatment can live long, sound lives and secure their accomplices.
Where did HIV come from?
History of HIV
● HIV disease in people came from a kind of chimpanzee in Central Africa.
● The chimpanzee rendition of the infection (called simian immunodeficiency infection, or SIV) was most likely passed to people when people chased these chimpanzees for meat and interacted with their contaminated blood.
● Studies show that HIV might have hopped from chimpanzees to people as far back as the last part of the 1800s.
● Over many years, HIV gradually spread across Africa and later into different areas of the planet. We realize that the infection has existed in the United States since at minimum the mid to late 1970s.
● To more deeply study the historical backdrop of HIV in the United States and CDC’s reaction to the plague, see CDC’s HIV and AIDS Timeline.
How can I say whether I have HIV?
The best way to know without a doubt whether you have HIV is to get tried. Knowing your HIV Positive status assists you with settling on solid choices to forestall getting or sending HIV.
Are there side effects?
Realistic posting side effects of HIV: Fever, HIV Symptoms and Testing, Chills, Rash, Night sweats, Muscle hurts, Sore throat, Fatigue, Swollen lymph hubs, and Mouth ulcers.
Certain individuals have influenza-like side effects inside 2 to about a month after contamination (called intense HIV disease). These manifestations might keep going for a couple of days or half a month. Potential indications incorporate
● Night sweats
● Muscle throbs
● Sore throat
● Enlarged lymph hubs, and
● Mouth ulcers.
Be that as it may, certain individuals may not feel wiped out during intense HIV contamination. These indications don’t mean you have HIV. Different diseases can cause these equivalent indications.
See a medical care supplier if you have these indications and figure you might have been presented to HIV. Getting tried for HIV is the best way to know without a doubt. HIV . according to research by UNICF they have proved that and can be found in both HIV symptoms in men and HIV symptoms in women
What are the phases ( Stage) of HIV?
At the point when individuals with HIV don’t seek treatment, they regularly progress through three phases. Be that as it may, HIV medicine can slow or forestall movement of the infection. With the headways in treatment, movement to Stage 3 is more uncommon today than in the beginning of HIV.
Stage 1: Acute HIV Infection
Individuals have a lot of HIV in their blood. They are exceptionally infectious.
● Certain individuals have influenza like side effects. This is the body’s regular reaction to disease.
● In any case, certain individuals may not feel wiped out immediately or by any means.
● If you have influenza-like indications and figure you might have been presented to HIV, look for clinical focus and ask for a test to analyze intense contamination.
● Just antigen/immune response tests or nucleic basic analyses (NATs) can analyze intense disease.
Stage 2: Chronic HIV Infection
● This stage is additionally called asymptomatic HIV contamination or clinical inertness.
● HIV is as yet dynamic however duplicates at exceptionally low levels.
● Individuals might not have any side effects or become ill during this stage.
● Without taking HIV medication, this period might most recent 10 years or longer, however some might advance quicker.
Individuals can communicate HIV in this stage.
● Toward the finish of this stage, the measure of HIV in the blood (called viral burden) goes up and the CD4 cell count goes down. The individual might have manifestations as the infection levels expand in the body, and the individual moves into Stage 3.
● Individuals who take HIV medication as recommended may never move into stage 3
Stage 3: Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
● The most serious period of HIV contamination.
● Individuals with AIDS have such seriously harmed resistant frameworks that they get an expanding number of extreme sicknesses, called entrepreneurial contaminations.
● Individuals get Aids Symptoms and diagnosis when their CD4 cell count dips under 200 cells/mm, or then again in the event that they foster specific deft diseases.
● Individuals with AIDS can have a high popular load and be extremely irresistible.
● Without treatment, individuals with AIDS regularly make due around three years.